Standing 30 stories high on 99 West South Temple, 99 West (originally known as Promontory on South Temple) is the largest and tallest residential building at Salt Lake’s bustling Downtown City Creek Center. The building houses a total of 185 individually-owned units ranging in size from 645 square foot modern studios to 3,400 square foot three-bedroom condos. All feature high-quality finishes with stunning views of Salt Lake City and the Wasatch mountains. With a timeless design and unique brick façade, it has become an icon of the skyline of Salt Lake City. Other features include
- Private patios
- Animal-friendly atmosphere
- Social Room with catering kitchen
- Fitness room
- Bicycle storage
- 3 high-speed elevators
- Incredible security (closed-circuit cameras in the building, parking garage, and elevators)
- Shared access to the swimming pool that’s located inside The Regent.
- Gas fireplaces (available in some units)
Enjoy access to urban living with restaurants, shops, the symphony, the opera, theaters, live arts, and the business district within a short stroll.Contact us for information on purchasing a condominium at 99 West Condominiums.
Photo courtesy of Todd McKinley