The original Ivanhoe Apartments were built in 1908. After an extensive ground-up restoration in 2006, the building was transformed into the Ivanhoe Condominiums. The classic U-shaped building’s yellow brick exterior was given new life with a complete chemical peel. The landscaping and rear parking were also replaced as part of the restoration. There are four different floor plans in the building, and each is well designed and feels spacious. The units have great light, new electrical, plumbing, flooring, and new kitchens and baths. Fifteen of the nineteen condos have private, reserved parking in the newly-gated lot directly behind the building. Each unit has a separate storage space located in the basement of the building.Contact us for information on purchasing a condominium at Ivanhoe Condominiums.